30 July, 2007

Technical Difficulties

I will not be posting until my laptop has been fixed. It is the only approved instrument for blog post making. Pray for her, she is a good machine.

Whatsoever we have over-loved, idolized, and leaned upon, God has from time to time broken it, and made us to see the vanity of it; so that we find the readiest course to be rid our comforts is to set our hearts inordinately or immoderately upon them.
—John Flavel
In the meantime, I will, continue the Memoirs of Thomas Boston. I will also finish a sermon that I have been working on. I will have to break out the Greek lexicons, since I rely on Bible Works 7 for my lexicons. Time to sharpen some pencils.

5 comments:

Alan said...

I'm assuming the photo is your bleeding-edge laptop LOL. If so, I can try to dig up my old Osborn 1 that with wordstar...

Best of luck getting back on the blogtrail. I look forward to your posts.

Alan

Mark said...

One wonders how you got this up if the only approved blog-posting machine is kaput...

Hopefully this time next week it's back up and running. I feel your pain, I'd go mad without my compy up and running.

Anonymous said...

* * * * THIS POST IN NOT AUTHORIZED BY NATHAN ESHELMAN, PRESBYTERIAN THOUGHTS, or ANY OTHER AFFILIATE.* * * *

Anonymous said...

Let's go Nate... get that computer fixed!

Esteban Vázquez said...

You know, every time someone mentions Bible Works, I am reminded of the wise words of my hero Moisés Silva: "Thanks to Bible software, more Bible students can commit more exegetical fallacies in less time than ever before." ;-)

Hope you can get "the only approved instrument for blog post making" fixed within a reasonable time!