26 July, 2007

Let the Nations be Glad

Last night at prayer meeting we sang through the Psalms that discuss the nations. It is amazing how many promises there are that will be fulfilled through the reign of King Jesus. I advertised a book there that I used in my undergraduate program. It is called Operation World and gives specs on each country in the world as well as information about how the Lord Jesus Christ has worked in the people as well as prayer requests. This book is quite helpful in our ongoing quest to become world Christians.

* One point about the book that I should mention is that it is not from a Reformed worldview. It is quite broad in its evangelicalism, either way, it is a very helpful tool that I would recommend to anyone who wants to expand their prayer life.

No comments: