28 November, 2006

Today is My Birthday

Today is my 29th birthday. It has been a wonderful day!

I had the opportunity to lead worship at chapel at Puritan Seminary.

This was my outline of Revelation 19.11-16:
I. The Character of the Rider
A. Faithful
B. True
C. Judges war righteously
II. The Artillery of the Rider
A. The Description of the rider
1. Eyes as a flame of fire
2. Kingly attire
3. Called the Word of God
B. The description of the rider's army
1. Martyrs of Revelation 6
2. On white horses
3. No weapons but righteousness
III. The Purpose of the Rider
A. smite the nations
B. rule with a rod of iron
C. tread the winepress
D. proclaim himself King of King and Lord of Lords.

And what did I get for my birthday you ask?
Let me preface with 'Thou shalt not covet':
I received volume one, number one of the Reformed Presbyterian Covenanter from January, 1863.


I also received the new edition of the 1599 Geneva Bible in Genuine Leather.


Happy birthday to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://progpub.blogspot.com/2006/11/happy-birfday-nathan-eshelman.html