- To begin looking into Auburn Avenue theology, start here.
- Here are two PCA overtures concerning AA: one, two.
- For a critique of what Auburn Avenue teaches, see Brian Schwertley's Auburn Avenue Theology.
- Here are 6 lectures from Brian Schwertley on the same issue.
- Here is Lane Keister's many comments on this subject. He was one of the prosecutors in the case.
- Here are some Banner of Truth articles related to the controversy.
28 January, 2008
A Sad Withdrawl: Further Division in the Body of Christ
Yesterday Auburn Avenue Presbyterian Church voted to leave the PCA and to become a mission church in the CREC. This is problematic because the congregation has been in the middle of a court case in which the session has been charged with teaching things contrary to the Word of God.